Additional Resources and Links
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - www.hhs.gov
- Medicare - www.medicare.gov
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - www.cms.gov
- U. S. Food & Drug Administration - www.fda.gov
- National Institutes of Health - www.nih.gov
- National Institute on Aging - www.nia.nih.gov
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - www.cdc.gov
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health - www.cdc.gov/niosh
- U. S. National Library of Medicine - www.nlm.nih.gov
Home Care & Hospice
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice - www.nahc.org
- American Association for Home Care - www.ahcancal.org
- National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization - www.nhpco.org
- National Family Caregivers Association - www.nfcacares.org
Long Term Care
- American Health Care Association - www.ahcancal.org
- LeadingAge (formerly AAHSA) - www.leadingage.org
- National Long Term Care Ombudsman Resource Center - www.ltcombudsman.org
- Assisted Living Federation of America - http://www.alfa.org/
- National Center for Assisted Living - www.ahcancal.org/ncal
- National Association of Directors of Nursing in Long Term Care - www.nadona.org
- The Advantage Group - www.theadvantagegrouptag.com
- American Association for Home Care - www.aahomecare.org
- Health Industry Distributors Association - www.hida.org
- National Association of Independent Medical Equipment Suppliers - www.dmehelp.org
- Invacare - www.invacare.com
- The MED Group - www.medgroup.com
- Medline - www.medline.com
- VGM - www.vgm.com
- American Medical Association - www.ama-assn.org
- Association for the Advancement of Wound Care - www.aawconline.org
- Association for Practitioners in Infection Control and Epidemiology - www.apic.org
- Center for Medicare Advocacy - www.medicareadvocacy.org
- American Public Health Association - www.apha.org
- National League of Nursing - www.nln.org
- WebMD - www.webmd.com
- MedicineNet.com - www.medicinenet.com
- American Nurses Association - www.nursingworld.org
- National Association of Health Care Assistants - www.nahacares.org
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society - www.wocn.org
- Professional Women in Healthcare - www.mypwh.org/
All information bellow from www.hhs.gov website:
Take health care into your own hands, explore insurance coverage options and learn about how the Affordable Care Act impacts you. Find information for individuals, families, senior citizens, people with disabilities, young adults and employers.
Bullying can happen anywhere: face-to-face, by text messages, or on the web. Learn to recognize the warning signs of bullying and how to get help.
Learn how to spot Medicare fraud and report it when you witness it to help prevent fraud, waste and abuse. You can also learn how to protect yourself from fraud and identity theft.
Get alerts on life-saving food recalls and helpful tips for keeping food safe, from the trusted source for food safety information from the federal government.
Find state-specific information about health insurance coverage for children under Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Get everyday actions for preventing the flu; learn about the symptoms and treatment for those with the flu virus. Find a place near you to get a flu shot; all ages should be vaccinated this year.
Join America's move to raise a healthier generation of kids. Learn the facts about raising healthier kids through physical activity and nutrition.
Engage with HHS as it makes its operations more transparent to the public. Collaborate on data sets, tools and HHS initiatives to help us serve the public more effectively.
See what HHS is doing to implement and manage health and human service programs under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. Find information on programs, plans, reports, updates, announcements and how HHS is doing its part to help jumpstart the economy.
Watch, Listen, Subscribe
Select from our libraries of currently available podcasts including Healthbeat.Video/Webcasts
Select from our libraries of videos on the subject of food safety or senior health.Blogs
View directory of official HHS blogsRSS
View a library of all available HHS RSS feeds; learn about RSS, and subscribe to feeds of interest.Email Updates
Each of the following allow you to automatically receive updates when new content is posted.Facebook
View directory of official HHS Facebook accountsTwitter
View directory of official HHS Twitter accounts
These links are for informational and convenience purposes only and neither constitute nor imply any responsibility or liability on the part of New Med Supplies for any of the content contained on the associated websites.